Thursday, November 25, 2010

this is the most chalengging day

hoho..i was happy becoz i able to help aynn idris to make her blog more interesting//
shes a guood fren lei..
while i try to make fun of myself with sms,,suddenly my credit gone off..
ishh...my sos didnt work-hotlink a little bit sucks tonight...
arghhh..
emm
my fren is facing some problem with his bf..ishh,sure she so sadd,,pity le of her,,
gud luck leii,,,
btw hazira sory tak balas msej x de kredit lahh,,
sory lei lei lei lei,,
ishh i miss
anis nadzirah
bile kw na pulang my frenn,,its been a long time since our last meeting lei.
hmm.my day ends with some boring activities hope i can play badminton,shoping,or travel everyday,
shh dont tell my mom and dad about this hahaha,,
hey guys u all rockz btw,,bye bye,,hey
HARGAI KAWAN..
make sure u have a lot of fren i mean very good fren becoz theres many more that want to destroy your life..beliv mee..

No comments:

Post a Comment