Sunday, November 28, 2010

thank u my bff-u all the best

-guys thanks because be my frren-i hope we will be fren forever till heaven yeahh-
-anis nadzirah-
beb u r my bestest fren,even aftter my life i hope we can be bff like we were..
some time u were so annoying but i just found out that annoying is a part of u haha..
-ejat kicik-
u are anoying-shit-bitch-haha,,but nvm were brothers man..right right right..hahhaa
btw man u r great!
-firas ishak-
hahaha-even ur ear is soo big-u dont admit it-haha,btw u cool and suck
-hazira nadiah-
haziraa jgn geram x baek-
geram i2 marah
marah i2 api
api i2 setan..
ish ish ish==
-aynn idris-
ur so special-
i dont know but theres smethin abt u-
haha..eventhough u r my new bff-i appreciated that yeah..
beb,gud luck..

heyyy i love u all till my death-and my next life-

No comments:

Post a Comment